Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
Psalms 100:4 KJV
On this day of thanksgiving, I am happy to walk in Gratefulness.
Things I am thankful for:
1. My father
2. The love that exudes from my sister
3. The way the rain never stops no matter how much we complain
4. The way He may not come when we call, but God is always on time.
5. The way my room always looks like its loved
6. The body that aches and moves and allows me to grow.
7. For struggles, and easy days, and all the days in between.
8. Broken hearts and loving friends
9. For all those that allow me to continue to grow.
10. The family I have
11. The family I chose
12. Waking up everyday to start again.
I am so thankful for you all, for allowing me to continue to follow my dreams.
What are you thankful for?
What are you grinning about?