Welcome to six days left of Blogmas.
I have been hoping to get more into the holiday spirit so I have been delving into the one thing that really makes me happy…. MUSICS
So I have been thinking and thinking and listening and now I am down for sharing my top ten favorite Christmas/holiday songs in no particular oder.
- Of course the one and only Christmas Queen: Mariah Careys’ “All i want for Christmas is you”
- On the sadder side but still wants to make you to snuggle and drink hot chocolate is “Blue Christmas”
- Wham! Produced “Last Christmas” which was the first holiday song I really fell in love with and can still boogie down to.
- Eartha Kitt — the earthly mother — bestowed upon us all “Santa Baby” which I still burst into in the middle of the year because it is a good song no matter the season.
- Oh! Bing Crosby and David Bowie did a wonderful mini film on a mix of of “Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy” This should really be number one but you know it’s all relative anyway.
- Frank Sinatra major heartthrob really won my hears with “Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas” and ever since I heard that have I had a bad Christmas…? NOPE.
- Some of my favorite humorous ones are “All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth” because why not
- And… who could forget “I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas” because I still dream of Moto Moto in my life. (He’s the Hippo from Madagascar)
- “Jingle Bells” because no matter who is singing it, it is till fire and…
- Last but not Least “Let it snow/ Winter Wonderland”
In case you don’t want to type all that in here is the Spotify Link
Let me know what you all would like to see tomorrow. See you later